We spent three nights at the Hotel Espenlaub in Stuttgart, Germany.
1. Price. Good value for money.
2. Location. Close to the city centre, and the train station. Also a number of bars and restaurants, and a couple of supermarkets very close by.
3. Good size room for a budget hotel.
4. Both smoking and non-smoking rooms available.
5. Buffet breakfast was decent.
6. Friendly staff.
1. Mouldy shower curtain that smelt so strong it stunk the whole room out.
2. No wardrobe in the room, just shelves and a coat stand.
3. No WiFi in the room. It was available in the breakfast room.
Despite the seriously stinky mouldy shower curtain in our bathroom, we enjoyed our short stay at Hotel Espenlaub in Stuttgart, and we would stay there again.